Enteractive are looking for a Senior B2B Sales Executive that thrives in a fast paced environment.
Are you a top-performing sales representative from a software / B2B company in the iGaming industry, eager to engage in sales meetings with customers or prospects and get them excited about Reactivation/Activation through our (Re)activation Cloud product?
Do you love to learn about new products in CRM and Reactivation marketing? Are you capable of keeping pace on weekly reactivation metrics and driving both new business leads and reactivation leads from our world class iGaming clients?
Enteractive is the iGaming pioneer and industry leader in Player Retention Solutions. Our Player Reactivation Services help operators get churned players back in action through our proprietary (Re)activation Cloud. Whilst our Player Support offering makes sure active players stay on board. It’s all responsible and easy. It’s simply Retention-as-a-Service.
As a Senior B2B Sales Executive, you will talk to customers, leading and advancing sales processes by clearly articulating the benefits of reactivation/activation and Enteractive’s Reactivation Cloud capabilities. You will continuously achieve new sales or secure renewals working from Enteractive’s offices in Malta.
The successful candidate will be committed to managing different aspects of the sales process from initial outreach to contract negotiation and closure. This includes working on sales opportunities and effectively following up with sales leads in a top performing team. Your focus is the customer, whose success is the heart of our business – and reactivation metrics are how our customers value Enteractive and our products.
You will leverage your track record of success in sales and have excellent communication skills to engage customers or prospects in sales calls. You have the curiosity to learn about Enteractive’s (Re)Activation Cloud software and its business benefits to our customers and prospects. You will join an expanding team with extensive growth opportunities for our product within this niche sector of the iGaming market.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum 3 years B2B sales experience, hunting or farming iGaming operators in Europe with the USA and Asia a bonus. An affiliate sales / B2B iGaming supplier background is necessary
- Excellent English language skills with fluency in another language as a bonus
- Experience selling to the Enterprise Tier 1/2 operators within different sales cycles and demonstrated track record exceeding quotas
- Ability to drive and manage an entire sales cycle as a self-starter advancing through the stages until closure whilst also ensuring signed customers continually send reactivation leads
- Excellent listening skills, interpersonal, and phone skills
- Strong organizational skills, team player and highly coachable, capable of sharing feedback and ideas across multiple teams.
- A passion for the fast-pace/high-growth environment driven by challenging metrics to improve processes continuously
Self-starter and proactive approach who is able to work in a team and independently
- Engage in sales meetings/calls with prospects and customers, driving and maximizing reactivation leads from Online gaming operators
- Responsible for the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals for new operator customers and reactivation lead generation from signed reactivation customers
- Explain the business benefits of Enteractive’s Reactivation Cloud product to plug into the operators’ CRM strategy
- Sell Enteractive’s vision to customers on the benefits of reactivation and activation to continually ensure the volume of leads is consistent for our sales agents to work with
- Continually develop new ways of lead generation to maximize the Sales funnel
- Build relationships with customers, prospects and internal stakeholders to grow and close new business at or above target
- Generate, manage and maximize opportunities and pipeline value, deliver accurate forecasts using our CRM tool
- Maintain constant knowledge of market conditions and competitive positioning and activities
- Work with marketing to ensure marketing messages match the sales strategy and objectives of driving and maximizing lead value
- Competitive package
- Quarterly performance based bonuses
- Relocation package
- Company phone
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch in the office every day
- Company maid service for your home
- Regular team and company events