We are looking to hire experienced Customer Support Advisors!
Exciting new positions have presented themselves within our very successful Player Support department. If you are a people person and are looking for a career in the customer care field, this is definitely an opportunity you cannot miss!
You will be part of a team of young and driven individuals like yourself – that make up the ‘Enteractive Family’.
Potential candidates must speak of the following languages to a native level:
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Helping our customers via email and live chat.
- Taking ownership of ongoing cases in order to ensure they are resolved with the absolute highest level of quality.
- Processing of pay-outs and investigating potential bonus abuse, anti-fraud, and risk management.
- Creation, coordination, and monitoring of ongoing bonus campaigns.
- Staying well informed on ongoing issues as well as changes in order to proactively meet the challenges ahead to deliver a service of the absolute highest level of quality.
- Some translation and copywriting tasks.
We would like you to have/be:
- Fluent in English – both verbal and written.
- You are able to demonstrate a level of autonomy without the need for micro-management in order to deliver the best service in the industry.
- Outstanding communication and brilliant typing skills are absolutely key as all communication is done in writing with our end-customers and partners.
- You are able to think outside the box and adapt to any given situation.
- Ambitious and can imagine a future career in the iGaming industry.
For the successful candidates with the right motivation and drive, this is a great opportunity to be part of a truly unique and challenging way of delivering support services.
We are prepared to offer an attractive salary, extensive personal development, and amazing benefits!
You will also be part of a very successful and rapidly growing organization with ties to some of the biggest names in the iGaming business.
This is not your normal support role, we ask a lot of our people – but in return, we empower you with what you need in order to get the job done, and in doing so, to deliver the best possible customer experience for an extensive range of products.
Amazing benefits, not limited to:
- Free breakfast and lunch Monday to Friday
- Fully stocked fridge with sandwiches, fruit, yogurts, etc.
- Playstation/Games Area.
- Multiple teams and company events throughout the year.
- Complimentary maid service to your home/apartment.
- You will join the ‘Enteractive Family’.