Enteractive is looking for an experienced and go-getting full-time Data Scientist.
Due to continuous growth, we are looking to expand our team further and hire an enthusiastic Data Scientist. As part of Enteractive’s Development team, your main objective shall be to support and enhance our product with insights gained from analysing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product, methods and process optimisation and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
As our new Data Scientist, you join a young group of industry professionals and will:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Use predictive/prescriptive modelling to increase and optimise revenue generation, and targeting other business outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy
You will need to be/have:
- Experience using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning and advances statistical techniques and concepts
- Experience visualising/presenting data for stakeholders
- Innovative, creative, lateral thinking problem solver
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role
- A degree in ICT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related area
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Accountability, honesty and motivation
We’d like you to set high goals and to challenge yourself in your work, but we also invite you to enjoy your work and your leisure on the warm and sunny island of Malta.
- Competitive package
- A range of company-wide benefits including complimentary breakfast and lunch in the office every day
- Company maid service for your home
- Regular team and company events