Enteractive Is Looking For An Experienced Key Account Manager To Join Our Team
Enteractive is the iGaming pioneer and industry leader in Player Retention Solutions. Our Player Reactivation Services help operators get churned players back in action and our Player Support Offering makes sure active players stay on board. It’s all responsible and easy. It’s simply Retention-as-a-Service.Now you have the opportunity to join our team in Malta. As a Key Account Manager you will be a member of the Commercial team, responsible for driving growth and developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of our already existing customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Acting as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned customers and their key stakeholders.
- Coordination of the company’s products integration related activities with all involved internal departments, partners and customers
- Client consultancy in technical aspects of the company’s products and integration
- Providing technical assistance for the Sales Department
- Explain the business benefits of Enteractive’s Reactivation Cloud product to plug into the operators’ CRM strategy
- Maintain constant knowledge of market conditions and competitive positioning and activities
- Deal with general enquiries via phone and email on behalf of the Business Development team
- Maintain an excellent work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety
We would like you to have/be:
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant industry experience, and have preferably worked with Customer Success or CRM before and have knowledge regarding a customer lifecycle.
- You possess a combination of great social skills, solution focus and a profound understanding of processes.
- You see yourself as structured and efficient. You deliver on time according to challenging expectations.
- Excellent English language skills with fluency in another language as a bonus
- Excellent listening skills, interpersonal, and phone skills
- Strong organizational skills, team player and highly coachable, capable of sharing feedback and ideas across multiple teams.
- A passion for the fast-pace/high-growth environment driven by challenging metrics to improve processes continuously
- Self-starter and proactive approach who is able to work in a team and independently
- Competitive package
- Quarterly performance based bonuses
- Relocation package
- Company phone
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch in the office every day
- Company maid service for your home
- Regular team and company events
You will also be part of a very successful and rapidly growing organisation with ties to some of the biggest names in the iGaming business.
To apply for this job please visit enteractive.workable.com.