The Enteractive iGaming Padel League 2021 will start Monday September 6th
Enteractive has once again partnered with Padel Malta to host Malta’s only iGaming Padel League, following the successes of the past two leagues.
Padel is a racquet sport typically played in doubles on a court around a third the size of a tennis court. The game can be explained as a mix between tennis and squash, with a net in the middle and four walls surrounding the court, off which the balls can be played.
Teams will battle it out over 11 weeks, with the top four teams in each division earning a place in the semi-finals and finals to be held end of November 2021.
Those interested to enter a team should visit the registration page to confirm their interest, with all teams to be chosen and notified by Weds 1 September.
If you have any questions about the league, please email email@example.com
Rules for the League
Below you will find the rules for the league, and details on how the games will take place.
How it works:
- 3 persons minimum / 6 persons maximum in each company team. (Please make sure you have reserve players in case of illness or inability to attend – no shows will lead to a forfeit)
- Each company can only have one team
- At least two players from each team must represent the company. Additional players can be asked to make up numbers, as long as they are not currently, or have in the past been, a ranked or pro Padel player. They must have amateur status.
- In each match, one player from each team must be representing their respective companies
- All players must be registered before the beginning of the league, and provide email and phone number (for WhatsApp group organisation)
- ALL games must be played at the scheduled time, or the match is forfeited. Any players who cannot attend a match due to illness or other engagements should be replaced with a reserve from the registered team sheet.
- Any team that fails to attend 3 or more matches, resulting in walkovers, will be disqualified from taking part in the next league
- Scheduled match times cannot be changed by the organiser, but may be swapped with other matches through mutual agreement arranged directly with each team by the enquiring team. A teams sheet will be shared with all contact details for teams. The organiser should be notified of any match scheduled changes agreed before 6pm on each match day.
- GROUP A – 12 teams (Court 1 between 18:00 – 22:30) all teams play every week
- GROUP B – 10 teams (Court 2 between 20:00 – 23:00) check the weekly match schedule
- Match day is EVERY MONDAY (including Bank Holidays), unless weather prevents play, in which case the match day will be rescheduled by the organisers
- Each team will play against all other teams in their respective groups
- At the end of the league the top 4 teams will qualify for the final rounds in each group (semi-finals and final).
If two teams have the same points after the league rounds, the amount of won games will determine the final positions. The winners of each semi-final will meet in the final.
- Each team plays 1 x match per week (does not apply to Group B teams due to match scheduling)
- Match win = 2 points
- Normal matches, best out of 3 sets with 3rd set being a long tie-break (to 10).
- Killer points instead of advantages
- There will be weekly matches according to the full season schedule that will be published once registration is closed.
- Every Monday starting from 18:00 finishing 23:00 (latest)
- Teams are asked to arrive 15-30 mins early
- Participation is at the sole discretion of the organisers
- Cost per team: Free! (sponsored by Enteractive)
Start date of League: Monday 6 September
Final round (semis and final): Date TBC
How to take part:
Any iGaming company interested to enter a team for the Enteractive iGaming Padel League Spring 2021 should register at pages.enteractive.com/padel_league_2021_autumn and we will be in touch to confirm details.
Pioneers in player (Re)Activation, Enteractive partners with operators to increase retention and player loyalty, by engaging with players in a one-to-one conversation. Gaming groups across Europe are attracted to Enteractive’s ability to re-engage with inactive players in a scalable and personal way. All (Re)Activation methods used are GDPR and G4 compliant, and all data processed is highly secured.
As the pioneers behind the (Re)Activation Cloud™, Enteractive are experts in building bridges between operators and their players, increasing retention and player loyalty by engaging with players in a 1-on-1 conversation.