Enteractive is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager
Enteractive is the iGaming pioneer and industry leader in Player Retention Solutions. Our Player Reactivation Services help operators get churned players back in action and our Player Support Offering make sure active players stay on board. It’s all responsible and easy. It’s simply Retention-as-a-Service.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth at Enteractive. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the [CEO] and is responsible for the management of all marketing programs from implementation through to results.
This person will manage marketing efforts for Enteractive’s brand position and awareness. They will manage marketing lead generation, web site design and development and content curation/creation. This key role will work across functions at Enteractive and, interact with clients, partners, and senior management. This is a managerial role with at least one direct report.
You will be presiding over the planning and management of marketing campaigns that promote the Enteractive Brand, products, and services. Your duties will involve planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends.
Collaborating with the CEO and heads of departments to define and execute the company’s marketing strategy and programs. Marketing programs will include both internal and external branding, and digital marketing in order to support the company’s growth objectives.
Focused on acquiring and retaining new customers (B2B) through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, social, channel marketing and analytics.
Collaboration with cross-functional team members and external partners is essential to increasing marketing’s contribution to the business as a whole and hitting KPIs. This position requires a candidate that has a blend of strategy, branding, creative, analytical and project management expertise.
- Lead marketing strategy and brand
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials – coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help to position and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
- Manage agency relationships that provide web design, development, social, paid search, SEO and digital media services
- Manage a network of content writers and freelancers
- Manage Marketing Executive to ensure that the marketing plans defined are executed as intended
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results. People management experience also required
- MA in Marketing; preferred but not required
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- iGaming experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience
We’d like you to set high goals and to challenge yourself in your work, but we also invite you to enjoy your work and your leisure on the warm and sunny island of Malta
- Competitive package
- Relocation package
- Company phone
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch in the office every day
- Company maid service for your home
- Regular team and company events