Enteractive Ltd is the pioneer in retention and customer reactivation services. Enteractive Ltd helps iGaming operators minimise churn, increase customer profitability and improve responsible gaming capabilities by providing turn-key cloud based personalized customer communication. Or simply put; Retention-as-a-Service.
Expanding into new markets, in addition to continual growth in existing segments of our business, we are looking for a native British speaking Reactivation Sales Agent to join our growing team in Malta. Your mission will be to contact existing customers to talk about sports, casino and poker; and to help them revisit our client’s website again.
You will be part of a team of young and driven individuals like yourself – that form the Enteractive family. We’d like you to set high goals and to challenge yourself in your work, but we also invite you to enjoy your work and your leisure on the warm and sunny island of Malta.
As a Reactivation Sales Agent, you join a group of industry professionals and will:
• Contact and close the sale of return business from existing customers
• Develop strong customer relationships to encourage repeat business
• Work as part of a vibrant and enthusiastic team towards record-breaking individual and company goals
• The advantage of previous Sales and/or Customer Care experience and a passionate knowledge in Sports, Casino and Poker
• A contagious drive; and are ready for new challenges
• Interest in the area of customer communication (Phone, Email and SMS)
• Confidence in/and are computer proficient
Your attractive salary will consist of a guaranteed monthly income in addition to an innovative commission system. Full training is provided as well as relocation assistance and a range of other staff benefits that are enjoyed by the Enteractive family.
• Full breakfast and lunch served daily from Monday to Friday
• House cleaning services
• Company activities
Enteractive Ltd. is a Swedish company based on Malta that has been successfully working with the industry’s leading iGaming companies since 2009.
Share this Post